Since moving to the mountains I…
- Have become a golfer. (see photo) Pro tip: beer helps numb the pain of your inability to hit the darn thing.
- Am buying more organic and local products than one needs.
- Have realized that I have very conflicted views about eating animal products. More on this later.
- Have not become a snowboarder. This was supposed to be my year.
- Am reading less than I thought I would. This makes me SAD, pals. SAD.
- Am truly interested in learning how to fish. It seems pretty relaxing!
- Am dressing more and more androgynous and I fear that I will never go back to skirts and dresses.
- Won’t buy shoes without any grip so as to be able to get up the mountains I live amongst.
- Don’t know how to wear heels anymore. SO impractical, guys. Like, really.
- Play wildlife boardgames that are both fun and educational with friends.
- Have built up a fun library of boardgames. COOL.
- Have realized my friends are either online or are animals. Also COOL.
- Wave at every stranger that walks, drives, bikes past me. Introverted me HATES this one.
- Find great joy in blogging and YouTube and all social media.
- Have learned just a little bit more about myself and that’s alright with me.
PS. A whoooole lot of new videos are up on my YouTube channel, including my and a