Oh Links ‘n Drinks, how I have missed you so! And this blog, I’ve missed it too, but sometimes life though, right pals? I big Happy Holidays to you and yours as they have officially begun. I am SO excited for some time off at the end of the month. We are off to a warm and sunny pace for Christmas and then back in Canada for a New Years Eve wedding.
*photo from here.
On to the good stuff! Someone asked me the other day where I find these links and I questioned if they were human because, duh, the internet. Actually though, a lot of them I don’t discover myself but take from friends’ social media pages (thanks guys!). I love sharing things I’ve found that maybe you have or haven’t seen before. It’s just FUN! Plus, it’s Friday and I’ m sleepy.
- A totally frightening article that I’m sorry I’m sharing but that’s life sometimes.
- This isn’t a test, but I got 7 out of 7.
- Celebrities have always been a weird thing to me: do I care, do I not care? I really don’t know. But I LOVE Jennifer Lawrence and I desperately wish she was my pal.
- The sad reality of a lot of college/university grads today, including myself.
- How I love the holiday season! Being all cozy with a warm drink, a movie, and a loved one – heaven! Here is a fabulous Hot Apple Cider for those chilly nights in.
Cheers to a fabulous weekend and a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my MAMA! Wish I could be there to celebrate with you, but I’ll see you in exactly 29 days. I love you!